AcesHigh

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Dofus guild Aces High

4 posters

Moon hammer

Moonskar
    Moonskar
    Admin

Moon hammer Empty Moon hammer

Post  Moonskar Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:04 pm

ok as a guild id lik to be able to take a nice group up to moon and defeat him for moon hammer. no said date yet on when we would be going since we still need more members to sign up on this forum. buuut howeve i will get back to everyone on the date for all that wants to go and get that spell. now from my understanding there should be room for 4 ppl to come

Xero-Gravity (me) lv 177
    Dread-Tree (me) lv 27 will be 50 b4 we go
    Desires lv 125
    Dusty-Hill(me maybe bing idfk) lv 126

Now as i said there is room for 4 defanatly but if by chance we get a 5th i can drop my enu but xelor and sadi have to go. any guildy that wants to come or maybe if u want to bring a friend plz comment below.
    Riler
    Riler

Moon hammer Empty Re: Moon hammer

Post  Riler Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:13 pm

What's the minimum level requirement for recruits?
    Moonskar
    Moonskar
    Admin

Post  Moonskar Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:17 pm

hmm well havnt figured that out yet were gonna need some stronger ppl 120-170 ish but i might make exepytion on anyone lower then that. im gonna study more about it if i remember right gonna need some osa and a good locking char
    Moonskar
    Moonskar
    Admin

Post  Moonskar Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:29 pm

http://dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Moon

so heres his hp and resists and stuff highly recomend reading his spell moon hammer so anyone who wants to come knows what to expect. now as for lv requirments to come not sure yet ima devise up a plan of classes and chars what might work well against him and what we have room for.
    Failed-Angel
    Failed-Angel

Post  Failed-Angel Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:04 am

I would definitely but up for going, depending on if I am available to log on when you decide to make the trip. I can go with Failed if ya need a healer, or Kepher (lvl 72 Cra) if you want someone that can help with damage. Both are pretty low level I realize, but I'd love to go since I've never even been to Moon Island before. Let me know what you decide I guess Razz
    Riler
    Riler

Post  Riler Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:54 am

I think I might have to reset my panda twice. The Intel/Chance hybrid build that I'm using right now is only useful for the next 20-30 levels. After that, it'll be hard to find weapons for him and pandas are best with pure stats. So, I'm thinking that around levels 110 - 120 I'll be going agility. Since pandas only have one agility damage spell, Moon Hammer would be extremely helpful.

In the end, I'll be using a pure Strength build, or an Intel/Strength build. But that's not until level 180, when I can get Pandatak to level 6 and it goes from costing 5 ap to 4 ap.

Slightly off-topic.
    Riza-Aegis
    Riza-Aegis
    Admin

Post  Riza-Aegis Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:09 pm

i'll go if there is room. and if we dont get a spot or maybe instead of riza (if my friend is subbed) i can bring a 190 osa
    Moonskar
    Moonskar
    Admin

Post  Moonskar Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:12 pm

actualy a panda would be wonderfull for this trip i would like to know the lv of it tho and how much hp it has lv isnt much a concern to me unless its like 50 mainly its cuz of hp which higher lvs oviously get more from there sets. his moon hammer hits for a lot so bringing a player with low hp wont really do anything its not that we dont wanna bring u but ya. i would think depening on who we get to go ill accept anyone with about 1000+ hp. also guildy named aaron or (mudduck) is his chars name will prob be comeing since we need osas as strong as him. so ill most likely be waiting for hinm to get back since atm he has no internet but anyone who would wish to come tell me ur class ur bringing,its lv,and how much hp it has. might not get back to u right away tell i have the full team down.
    Riler
    Riler

Post  Riler Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 pm

My Pandawa's only level 80 with 803 hp.
    Moonskar
    Moonskar
    Admin

Post  Moonskar Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:29 pm

thats good lv and not bad hp maybe we could lv it and u could get it a nice set but his vulnerabilitys i might make an exeption to bring him since that would be great to have on moon with his gay resists
    Riler
    Riler

Post  Riler Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:32 pm

If we can get him leveled up, then I would have extra spell points to pump into vulnerabilities. Right now, I only have Aqua vulnerability at level 5.
    Riza-Aegis
    Riza-Aegis
    Admin

Post  Riza-Aegis Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:36 pm

k well i have the use of 3 characters. a 164 enu, 190 osa, and my 90 feca.
    Moonskar
    Moonskar
    Admin

Post  Moonskar Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:41 pm

the osa would be lovely we need a 2nd osa with good whip and dpending on room u can bring more again tho ill get back to everyone on the team
    Riza-Aegis
    Riza-Aegis
    Admin

Post  Riza-Aegis Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:09 pm

truly i have a limitless supply almost. cuz the osa, he would let me use his 154 iop, his 113 feca, 100 eni, the 190 osa, my 164 enu, and me. so really you have a variety on who you want for this, and im not saying "KICK EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR ME AND HAVE ME FILL ALL THE SPOTS" no im not saying that im saying, if needed instead of my 90 feca is the osa or enu or iop or whatever im fine with switching out the two.
    Moonskar
    Moonskar
    Admin

Post  Moonskar Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:18 pm

wel if u can garentee access then sure bring them Smile but osa we need and the eni be nice depending how good his heals are. so right now i can see

Me 157

Des 127

ME alt (gonna be like 50 i kno wdead wieght but hes the guy i need spell for)

Aaron 163 i think

osa guy(you 190

Eni 100

if we can get rilers panda up a bit bringing him would be nice cuz moons lame resists so that would make 7 we have room for one more if no one else would like to come riza feel free to bring whatever u want with that team u have of ppl.
    Riler
    Riler

Post  Riler Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Xero-Gravity wrote:wel if u can garentee access then sure bring them Smile but osa we need and the eni be nice depending how good his heals are. so right now i can see

Me 157

Des 127

ME alt (gonna be like 50 i kno wdead wieght but hes the guy i need spell for)

Aaron 163 i think

osa guy(you 190

Eni 100

if we can get rilers panda up a bit bringing him would be nice cuz moons lame resists so that would make 7 we have room for one more if no one else would like to come riza feel free to bring whatever u want with that team u have of ppl.
    I also have ridiculous map manipulation with karcham, chamrak, and drunkenness (my barrel).
    Riza-Aegis
    Riza-Aegis
    Admin

Post  Riza-Aegis Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:22 pm

i have to check on the lvl of the eni but the osa can heal a few hundred with his spell, forgot name, and he can cast it twice per turn.
    Moonskar
    Moonskar
    Admin

Post  Moonskar Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:24 pm

ya pandas are very usefull for that but im thinking if u dont have it yet idk what lv u get it but pandawasta master wel prob need and my dial i was thinking of locking him in a wall with an agi char my dial and ur panda master surounidng him now he doeshave release so ppl will have to stand behind the summons but if we do that osas and eni keep healing up on the summons make sure they dont die he should be failrly easy.
    Riler
    Riler

Post  Riler Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Xero-Gravity wrote:ya pandas are very usefull for that but im thinking if u dont have it yet idk what lv u get it but pandawasta master wel prob need and my dial i was thinking of locking him in a wall with an agi char my dial and ur panda master surounidng him now he doeshave release so ppl will have to stand behind the summons but if we do that osas and eni keep healing up on the summons make sure they dont die he should be failrly easy.
    Pandawasta is my level 100 skill. Still need 20 levels for that lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:52 pm