AcesHigh

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Dofus guild Aces High

2 posters

[GUILD RULES]

Desires
    Desires

[GUILD RULES] Empty [GUILD RULES]

Post  Desires Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:36 am

Aces High guild rules:

1.) Respect fellow guild members. If you're found to be constantly rude and
    disrespectful to other guild members, you will be banned.

2.) You must give at LEAST 3% of your XP to the guild at all times. This small sacrifice is vital for the guild to level and grow.

3.) Must not be offline for over 2 months without notice. Anyone who is offline for over this period of time without notifying the guild leader or second in command (via Dofus or the forum) will be banned.

4.) Don't beg. If you're constantly up our asses for items, kamas, leeching, etc., and don't contribute anything to the guild yourself, you'll be banned faster than you can say "free itemz plz". We don't appreciate being used.

5.) Though it is NOT required to be a part of the guild, it's recommended you make an account on this guild website.This helps the guild stay organized and in touch with one another, as well as allowing access to higher ranks within the guild.

Last edited by Desires on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
    Riler
    Riler

[GUILD RULES] Empty Re: [GUILD RULES]

Post  Riler Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:15 am

The way I usually contribute exp to the guild is that I go on a guild exp spree for a whole day or a few hours. I usually put on 90% and grind like a mofo but if I'm gonna have 5% on at all times, then I won't be doing that.
    Desires
    Desires

Post  Desires Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Unfortunately, not everyone likes to give xp like you do, or give any xp at all :/ I added in the new xp rule because it was like that in one of my past guilds and worked well. Just seemed like a good way to make everyone contribute while not being too demanding. Most people will still most likely have the option to change their xp still, to make it higher if they feel like getting us major xp or something.
    Riler
    Riler

Post  Riler Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Desires wrote:Unfortunately, not everyone likes to give xp like you do, or give any xp at all :/ I added in the new xp rule because it was like that in one of my past guilds and worked well. Just seemed like a good way to make everyone contribute while not being too demanding. Most people will still most likely have the option to change their xp still, to make it higher if they feel like getting us major xp or something.
    I think I'll just leave it as 5%. Since it's a required exp contribution, I doubt I'll ever raise it. So far, I've had it at 5% on my masqueraider for 20 levels.
    Desires
    Desires

Post  Desires Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Its not a real rule yet, still up for debate. If you really don't like it we get the whole guild to discuss it, but at the moment just do whatever you want lol. Thanks for giving so much xp ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:19 am